How to Make Kratom Iced TeaHow to Make Kratom Iced Tea
Kratom’s versatile powder form offers an easy way to enjoy a pick-me-up drink throughout the day. However, the bitter, earthy profile is sometimes unpleasant and difficult to swallow. When incorporating the supplement into tea, you mask its flavor and receive all the effects you desire.
Are you ready to discover some delicious kratom-infused beverage recipes? Read on for three tasty ways to take advantage of the botanical’s best qualities while being kind to your taste buds.
What is kratom iced tea?
Kratom tea is a beverage made from the leaves of the Mitragyna speciosa tree, which is native to Southeast Asia. Local farmers have picked and dried the plant’s foliage before brewing it into a drink for thousands of years.
They claim the refreshment provides many therapeutic effects, including boosting energy, relieving fatigue, and aiding heat tolerance.
Modern enthusiasts believe drinks containing low doses of 1–4 grams of kratom act as a stimulant and increase vitality. Higher amounts of 5–8 grams reportedly have sedative properties and induce calmness.
Consumers also report that enjoying the supplement in tea provides different benefits than other food recipes. They claim creating beverages with the herb enhances its mood-boosting potential.
3 kratom iced tea recipes
Let’s get into how to make your daily dose delicious. Select one of these three simple kratom iced tea recipes to brew a tasty cup of health and enhance your well-being.
1. Strawberry kratom iced tea
This strawberry kratom-infused iced tea is a wonderful warm weather treat with fantastic flavors. Create a visually and mentally stimulating refreshment with a little preparation and a few fresh components.
The first step is to make the strawberry syrup. Gather these ingredients:
- Eight ounces of sliced strawberries
- One cup of water
- A cup of granulated sugar
This part of the recipe is quite simple:
- Combine all the ingredients over a medium heat.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and then reduce to a simmer. Leave it to cook for 20 minutes until the liquid is a deep red color and the berries are soft.
- Strain the fruit out of the syrup, ensuring not to squeeze the strawberries.
- Chill the mixture in the fridge for 1–2 hours.
Once your syrup has cooled, you’re ready to brew your tea. Find these components:
- Four cups of filtered water
- Three times your preferred dose of red Maeng Da powder or other variants
- The prepared strawberry syrup
- Fresh strawberry slices
Follow these instructions to make three drinks:
- Heat the water in a saucepan until almost boiling.
- Carefully whisk in your kratom.
- Simmer the liquid over a low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Pour the tea through a strainer and leave it to reach room temperature, then refrigerate it until cool.
- Add ice to a tall glass and fill it with tea to around three-quarters full. Add a few tablespoons of the syrup as per your preferred sweetness. Garnish your glass with berry slices.
2. Lemon kratom iced tea
Adding an acid like lemon to your kratom beverages zings up the flavors and protects the supplement’s essential alkaloids. Try this refreshing iced tea recipe for the perfect drink to sip on a sunny day.
Here are the ingredients required to make one serving of this easy blend:
- Two cups of water
- One and a half sliced lemons
- A single dose of your preferred kratom strain, like red Thai powder
Make your lemon kratom iced tea in just a few simple steps:
- Bring the water to just boiling in a small saucepan.
- Stir in the kratom and reduce the heat.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add in the sliced citrus, and as much honey as you’d like for sweetness.
- Cook for a further five minutes.
- Remove the tea from the heat and strain.
- Leave it to cool.
- Pour your brew into a glass of ice.
Mango and pineapple kratom iced tea
Are you looking to supercharge your morning by supplementing the health benefits of your favorite kratom strain with freshly squeezed fruit? The tang of the mango and pineapple mask the herb’s taste while also aiding digestion and improving nutrient absorption.
Begin by collecting these ingredients:
- Half a pineapple
- A dose of white powder or another variant
- Half a mango
- Two cups of water
These directions brew a single cup of the scrumptious tea:
- Heat the water until nearly boiling and mix in the kratom.
- Lower the temperature and simmer the liquid for 15 minutes.
- Take the tea off the stove and strain.
- Leave it to cool.
- Chop the pineapple and mango into smaller pieces and blend in a food processor.
- Once the tea has chilled, stir in the fruit puree.
- Add ice and enjoy.
Brew your way to wellness
Drinking kratom iced tea is an excellent way to enhance your wellness and support a healthy lifestyle. Incorporating the supplement into your favorite drinks overcomes the bitter flavor and ensures you reap the advantages of the beneficial botanical.
Visit our store for premium grade powder to include in your next culinary creation.